Dating bradley hubbard lamps how often do dating couples make love
In 1972 a committee was formed of community minded individuals and groups to form a plan for a new football field. The land in question ran down a steep slope to Putnam Brook and would require untold amounts of fill, which the school system simply could not afford. owned a largely abandoned gravel pit on his land and he agreed to furnish whatever fill was required at no cost.After many fits and starts, the site selected was an area directly east of the high school building. The Village of Weedsport and the Town of Brutus and several individual contractors agreed to the use of their equipment if operators could be located.In the fullness of time Weedsport football again was played under the lights on a field which had the advantage of being in a natural amphitheater, where the action is all viewed from above. The Warrior booster club donated the electronic scoreboard and built the 3 story press box.
That was how a number of us spent that entire summer evenings and weekends, hauling hundreds if not thousands of truckloads of gravel.
As kind of a note aside, at the time the village had acquired a deuce and a half army truck as war surplus.
Another issue was that the portable lights had to be left behind since there was no way to power them at the new field and thus the team was relegated to playing Saturday afternoons and attendance dropped precipitously.
The old Cayuga County League had by then disbanded and we were playing in the much larger Onondaga county League with 11 man teams.
The thing had a Hydramatic transmission and you could never tell when it was going to shift up, or down and it shifted hard!
Eventually with fireman and town employee John Fitzgerald volunteering his time with the Town's Galion grader, the grade slowly started to come up to a reasonable level and over the course of a little more than a year we had built the area up to where it could be seeded and a field laid out, much as you see it today.
Clever Weedsport DPW Superintendent Ralph Black had mounted a huge 20 cubic yard box on it for the purpose of hauling snow away from the streets in the winter.
He sure never designed it to haul full loads of gravel on the spindly single rear wheels.
Something which has always been a mystery to me to this day is Weedsport resident Alex Weiczorek, who worked for Niagara Mohawk managed to talk his bosses into donating the 65 foot poles, transporting them from Syracuse to Weedsport under permit and sending out a Dingle Digger to set them!
They also donated all the heavy wire needed to make the connections.
It established a British operation by acquiring the business of H&T Vaughan, a long-established lock manufacturer in Wood Street, Willenhall, the historic centre of the British lock industry. It relies on the use of large tonnages of free-machining brass in products where corrosion resistance and low friction are vital. An evening school run by Elizabeth Waterhouse of Yattenden Court, Berkshire from 1890 to 1914.